THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO INSTALL THE NEW IPTV-HD APK ON YOUR FIRE TV DEVICE. IF YOU ARE USING A DIFFERENT TYPE OF DEVICE SUCH AS AN ANDROID BOX PLEASE GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR MORE.
1. Uninstall the VSTV APP on your Fire TV Device by locating it in "Your Apps & Channels" section. Click on it to highlight it (do not open it) and then click on the Menu button on your remote (The 3 Horizontal Bars icon) - Select the Uninstall option.
2. In the top left hand corner on your Fire TV Home Page click on the search option. (Magnifying Glass icon) Type in Downloader and you will see the icon appear as shown below.
After downloading and installing this APP go ahead and click on it to open.
3. Enter this URL (exactly as written)
4. Click on the link that says New TV Box APK V2.1 and the app should begin to download
5. Click Install if prompted - if prompted more than once, hit cancel on the second time since it should already be downloaded - Click Install - Done
6. Close out of the Downloader and go back to the "Your Apps & Channels" section. Click on "See All" and look for the new IPTV App on open it.
7. Enter your IPTV Username and Password to start watching Live TV!
Be sure to click on the "Install EPG" on the first run of the new program and then you will have the option to "Run Live with EPG"
The 24 hour time setting loads on default - To change it to the 12 hour format click on the settings icon at the top right of the page
Installing on Android TV Boxes
NOTE: If you have a downloading APK on your box you can download and install the new IPTV APK using that option. (Similar as with the Fire TV instructions above)
Click HERE below for the easiest way to do it... These instructions were written for the Free Stream x8 Rocket TV box but other Android TV Boxes install similar to this with minor variations.
If you are having trouble installing the new APK on either type of device we will do it for you for $10 per device. (Andriod Box or Fire TV)
In case you are wondering what APK stands for, it's Android Package which is the same thing as an APP