THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO INSTALL BOTH THE HDTV APK and THE CINEMA HD APK ON YOUR FIRE TV DEVICE. IF YOU ARE USING A DIFFERENT TYPE OF DEVICE SUCH AS AN ANDROID BOX PLEASE GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR MORE.
1. Open SETTINGS and select MY FIRE TV and then select DEVELOPER OPTIONS. Turn ON both ADB DEBUGGING and APPS FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES, if not already set to ON.
2. Uninstall any old TV APPS currently installed on your Fire TV Device. To do this, open SETTINGS then APPLICATIONS followed by MANAGE INSTALLED APPLICATIONS. Next, click on the old icon. And then click on UNINSTALL.
3. From your Fire TV Home Page click on the search option. (Magnifying Glass icon) Type in DOWNLOADER and you will see the icon appear as shown below.
NOTE: If you already have DOWNLOADER installed on your device we suggest that you uninstall it, using the same method as described in section 2 above, and then reinstall it, as described in section 4.
4. Click on the DOWNLOADER icon to download and install the apk. Once installed, open DOWNLOADER, and click on OK. At the top of the page you will see a URL box. In the URL box type the following URL - EXACTLY AS WRITTEN.
You will see both apk versions v3.0 and v2.2.1 - Although both versions will work, we recommend v2.2.1 for the best performance.
5. After clicking on the version of choice the file will download. Next click on INSTALL, and after finishing, click on DONE and DONE again.
6. Close out of the Downloader and go back to the "Your Apps & Channels" or "APPS" section on your device home page. Locate the new apk icon and press the 3 bars button on your remote to move this apk to the front of your list.
7. Open apk and enter your Username and Password to start watching Live TV!
NOTE: The 24 hour time format will be default. If you prefer a 12 hour time display it can be changed in your IPTV settings at the top right of the page. You will also want to click on INSTALL EPG. This will take a few minutes to complete due to over 4,000 channels having to be read.
Installing on Android TV Boxes
NOTE: If you have a downloading APK on your box you can download and install the new APK using that option. (Similar as with the Fire TV instructions above)
Click HERE below for the easiest way to do it... These instructions were written for the Free Stream x8 Rocket TV box but other Android TV Boxes install similar to this with minor variations.
HOW TO INSTALL CINEMA HD ON YOUR FIRE TV DEVICE
1. Open the INSTALLER APK and type in the following URL - EXACTLY AS WRITTEN
2. Scroll down on look for the latest APK (ex: Cinema HD v2.4.0 or newer) - Click on the DOWNLOAD box. NOTE: We do not recommend any BETA version. The file will now download, and after finishing, click on DONE and DONE again.
3. Close out of the Downloader and go back to the "Your Apps & Channels" or "APPS" section on your device home page. Locate the CINEMA apk icon and press the 3 bars button on your remote to move this apk to the front of your list.
4. Click on the CINEMA apk icon to open. Select ACCEPT and/or OK to all agreements.
NOTE: Click on the 3 bars icon at the top left of your screen to select between TV SHOWS and MOVIES.
In case you are wondering what APK stands for, it's Android Package which is the same thing as an APP