We're the best at what we do...
This is the CORRECT way Value Stream should be displayed on your TV
To correct this, simply back out to the home page and click on MOVIES (you don't have to click on a movie to play) and then back out again and click on LIVE TV. Most of the time this will work.
IMPORTANT! Always refresh your Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
Find your type of device listed below and follow the appropriate instructions.
Free Stream x8 Rocket Box
1. From the HOME screen, click on the APPS icon
2. Find the VSTVapp icon
3. Press the menu button on the remote
4. Select “Clean data” and follow the prompts
CAUTION! DO NOT CLICK ON “Uninstall”
Fire TV Stick or Box
1. Click on “Settings”, “Applications”, “Manage Installed Applications”
2. Scroll down until you see the VSTVapp icon and click on it
3. Scroll down and click on “Clear data” and then click it once more to complete the procedure
The Woolley Box Pro
1. From the HOME screen, click on “Settings” and then on “Apps”
2. Scroll down until you see the VSTVapp and then click on it.
3. Next, click on “Clear data”, followed by “OK” to complete the procedure.
We start out addressing a common issue which hopefully will be corrected, but until it is,
here's how to fix the following:
a. Favorites not working correctly
b. Expiration Date is incorrect
c. Other poor performance issues
But sometimes a may look like this
Woolley Communications, LLC
Welcome to our Value Stream TV Support Page...
(We will be adding more to this page as time goes on)
Copyright © Woolley Communications, LLC. All rights reserved.